August 5, 2020 /
Contact Us: (201) 262-7691 | email@example.com
Find Us: E. 304 Midland Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
For all the latest Coronavirus information and recommendations from the CDC please click on this link: CDC.gov
The Hebrew word, “Chesed”, translates to kindness or compassion in English. We believe that in our community, you are not alone during a difficult time. We are your family!
At the JCCP/CBT, our Chesed committee is available to you as a congregant if you have any of the following needs:
– a ride to a meeting or Shabbat services
– a friendly visitor to spend time with you if you are sick or housebound
– a ride to a doctor’s appointment
– grocery shopping
– setting up a house for shiva
If you have any needs in this area, please reach out to me or call the synagogue office.
Our Chesed committee is staffed by volunteers who kindly donate their time on an occasional or regular basis. In addition to helping with the above tasks, volunteers also help with the following:
– shopping for kiddushes or other events
– preparing food in the synagogue kitchen for kiddushes or other events
– helping out in the Hebrew School or Synagogue office
– volunteering at the Purim Carnival
We welcome you, whether you have an occasional hour to contribute, unlimited time, or anything in between.